When it's business-as-usual, The Hivery’s unique co-working model offers members a supportive community, engaging and educational workshops, and monthly gatherings featuring acclaimed guests such as Jill Biden, Diane von Furstenberg, Marie Forleo, Dr. Tererai Trent, Rosie Acosta, Chip Conley and Lynne Twist, among others.
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent shelter in place order, now is most certainly not business-as-usual for a business that relies on in-person connection. The Hivery closed its doors when the order was issued.
"Our stunning space was created due to the impact we have seen when people can create in real-life - it's devastating to have it turned on its head like this," Kraaijvanger says.
Ever the innovator, Kraaijvanger has joined the likes of other in-person Mill Valley organizations like PAAM, Sage Educators and Marin Theatre Company by going virtual.
Kraaijvanger is asking the community to support the organization by joining The Hivery's Virtual Membership + Online Community at the Annual Level. It's $250 and will go a long way towards sustaining this organization at this critical time. The Virtual Membership + Online Community includes access to:
- The Hivery Community private Facebook group
- Weekly Virtual Coworking Sessions led by Hivery Founder Grace Kraaijvanger
- Monthly inspirational videos and journaling prompts
- Recommended lists of incredible resources (what we are reading, writing, listening to)
- And over 30 hours (and growing!) of engaging speakers and workshops in The Hivery online video library
The 411: The Hivery has launched a virtual membership. MORE INFO.
Want to know what's happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!.