The performance, which will feature Mozart Quartet in D Major, KV 499 "Hoffmeister"; Kodaly Quartet No. 2, Op. 10; and Beethoven, op. 59 #1 "Razumovsky," launches the non-profit, all-volunteer organization's 2014-2015 concert series. The Oct. 12 concert at 5 p.m. at the Mt. Tamalpais United Methodist Church is supported with a grant from San Francisco Friends of Chamber Music.
The Mill Valley Chamber Music Society 2014 to 2015 season also features:
- Prazak Quartet, Nov. 16, 2014
- Manasse-Nakamatsu Duo, Jan. 25, 2015
- Cuarteto Casals, March 1, 2015
- Pacific Guitar Ensemble, March 29, 2015
- The Annual Marin Music Chest Young Artists Concert, May 17, 2015.
The 411: Mill Valley Chamber Music Society concerts are at 5 p.m. Sundays at the Mt. Tamalpais United Methodist Church at 410 Sycamore Avenue in Mill Valley. Single tickets are $18 for youth and fulltime students and $35 general. Season subscriptions are also available.