Here are the details:
- Accepted artists will recieve a 12’ X 16’ space with a value equivalent to a $600 booth fee.
- Special preference will be given for use of organic material or use of the natural environment in a unique way.
- Work that is interactive or demonstrates the artistic process is encouraged.
- On-site construction can begin Wedsday, Sept. 17 and must be completed by Friday evening Sept. 19 unless it is an ongoing demonstration project. Artist must be present during entire show, Sat.-Sun. Sept. 20-21, 10-5 daily.
- Installation must be completely deconstructed and removed from site by dark on Monday Sept. 22.
- Artist may present information about their work and take commissions for future projects, but may not sell anything at the show.
- The Installation must be free-standing and the site cannot be altered in any way (no digging, cutting of vegetation, moving rocks, etc.)
- A $200.00 prize will be awarded to the best installation or demonstration.
Want to know what's happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!