For all busy Marin shoppers with big hearts but little time to shop, Terrestra has compiled a list of gift selections in abundant stock to help last-minute shoppers.
"Ideally, choosing a gift for Mom should be a leisurely browse," says Terrestra owner Amy Satran. "That's not always possible in these busy times, but there's no reason it can't be efficient too."
While Satran doesn't recommend double-parking out front, a scan of this list followed by a quick stop into Terrestra can get you on your way in minutes, including free gift wrapping and a gift card. Here are this year's selections:
Terrestra's Last-Minute Mother's Day Gift Guide for Procrastinators
1. Art vases by Richard Glass of Devon, UK - $150 - $300
2. Leather wrap bracelet by Lizzy James, California - $69 - $119
3. Miniature retro classic clocks by Tokyo Bay - $49.50
4. The ever-popular colorful wallets by Mywalit - $26 - $184
5. Home fragrances by Nest of New York - $16 - $125
6. Plush felt eyeglass cases made in California - $37.50
7. Earrings by local artist Doe Cross - $76 - $118
8. Retro modern tea towel by Vikki W. of British Columbia - $19.50
9. Bright European glass pitchers for entertaining - $59.75
10. A set of summery table napkins - $26 - $64
11. Silk scarves by Bay Area artist Kavita - $58 - $98
12. One-of-a-kind wood salad bowl by Marin's own John Cobb - $99 - $599
13. Colorful everyday glassware by iittala of Finland - $22 - $28 /pair
14. Wood desktop boxes handcrafted by Michael Mikutowski - $49 - $112
15. A fun and inspiring cookbook - $15 - $45
16. A special tea mug in her favorite color - $26.50
Want to know what's happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!